Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Beginnings

3rd term is over, hallelujah!!! I didn't do so very good with my grades this term...but I'm not as freaked out and depressed over it as I normally would be. Is that bad? I'm kind of leaning towards thinking that it's not that bad...being sick has made me absent way too much. But I've been feeling LOADS better, dizziness easing, not as much insomnia, etc. I'm SO excited. I'll be able to do better next term, I can feel it :D
My mom even bought me some pretty new binders, dividers, papers, etc. I've come up with a huge organization/studying/homework/daily life scheduling plan and am going to try it out starting tomorrow. I think that I'll be a lot happier once I buy a planner and attempt to organize my life. Alleviate whatever unnecessary stressers I have.
I finally got the leaks in my flute fixed which I'm pretty excited about. I kept putting it off and it was horrible. Now it's great just in time for band tour to Las Vegas. ( March 29-31) I used to be totally dreading tour but now I'm actually getting a little excited. It's all about attitude right? I can make it fun no matter what happens, as long as I choose that road...I hope.
Prom is at the end of April and I've already been thinking about it all the time, and have money saved away hoping that I'll have the opportunity to go. I've told my parents I don't care if I get asked, but they know-as do I-how disappointed I will be if I end up at home that night...
Well, that's basically it right now. Food is calling me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment