Saturday, March 27, 2010

Butterflies

This week has been super exhausting, but also really exciting.
First off, my organization plan is underway and I'm loving it. I have been getting things done, and I feel SO much better! My mom bought me a pretty planner that is becoming my heart and soul. If I ever lose it, I WILL die.
Then on Tuesday I did a photoshoot with my good friend Erin. (She used to be my Young Womens leader, and is super sweet:) It was super fun; I'd never done any modeling/pictures stuff since my pageants in 7th grade, it was hard to feel comfortable with it again, but I had a blast! I wore my purple dress from homecoming and posed in various places around Peteetneet Academy. It was super windy which made it....interesting :) but it all worked out in the end.
I went to detention after school on Thursday to make up my attendance deficencies-so that I could go on band tour on Monday. LOL It was really fun because many of my band friends also had to serve detention, it was a party. Haha. When we all walked in together the lady holding detention said, "Let me guess. Band trip next week, huh?" :)
On Friday I was a "roadie" on the Jazz Band's trip up to Jordan High School for their State Performance. It was really fun and they did AMAZING!! (As usual) They got straight 1's!!! It was super exciting! Mr. Larsen is going to send in a recording of them playing to see if they can play at the UMEA "grand meeting." Haha Whoever could went to Evan Kaiser's house to celebrate that night. We played "dodgeball" in their basement and then watched movies. I have wonderful friends!
That brings me to today. I got a TON done today, and am finally being allowed to breathe. Band tour is on Monday morning until Wednesday, so today was my day to get everything ready. I went and picked up a trial pair of contacts, bought a new swimming suit, swim shorts, and "towl dress", toiletries, snacks, minutes for cell phone, etc. etc. I'm nervous to leave home for three days with everything going on in life right now, but I'm also really pysched! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment